My Branch Office Health & Safety Policy
In response to Covid-19, we’ve modified the space and implemented a new set of safety procedures to follow CDC prevention guidelines. The following health practices are currently in effect at all myBranchOffice locations:
- All occupants must wear face coverings. Extra masks are available for those who don’t have their own.
- Total occupancy has been reduced by 50% with seat distancing. The Maplewood Conference Room, which holds up to 10 attendees, has been adjusted to seat only 5 guests at a time. The Orchard, which normally seats 12, now only seats 6.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at both entrances for hand sanitizing. Hand soap is available in the Member Kitchen for frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Disinfecting wipes are available to sanitize your work area. A cleaning crew comes in every night to perform a thorough cleaning of the space and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
- Physical distancing must be maintained while staff, members, and guests are in the space.
- We ask that you remain home if you feel sick. If you show signs and symptoms of illness, myBranchOffice reserves the right to ask you to leave. It is for the protection of our members and staff.
- If a confirmed case of Covid-19 is present in our workplace or an individual has been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify all members and staff immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the space.
These practices will be reviewed and modified as warranted by public health conditions and government guidelines. We will do our part and we ask our members to do the same – together, we are committed to keeping us all safe as we return to work.
If you have any additional questions regarding our new protocols, please contact the Customer Care line at (973) 559-4252 or email Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.